Friday, April 25, 2008

righteous sketchbook action

Today was pretty amazing, if I do say so. Had my second to last into to ill class with golden-boy Brandes, then had some gnarly sketchbook-age and a great cup of tea at Pastry Art downtown Srq, then went to the Senior Illustration Exhibition on campus. SO RAD! I collected so many postcards and business cards, and salivated over all the work. I cant wait to be there one day, i will be there one day. So all in all, a very inspiring and creative day.

Sketch above is a little ditty of my roommate Alex Shear

Till next time....

2 comments:

rebeq said...

velly good

Unknown said...

oh just the hilarity of it all was to much to bear, but you were to cute with your lil tea pot ;D
your illustration turned out just A++++ i love it when Sir. Sweets says things like " normally you just want to burn all this freshmen shit, but uhhh.... maybe not you Laura lol.

TWICE IN A ROW BY JO !

TTYL.